The Town of Tillsonburg looks for engaged citizens to participate on several boards and committees. Our boards and committees are comprised of various Tillsonburg residents, Town Staff, and/or members of Council. Membership of Boards and Committees is renewed every four years, with the change of Council.
There are various Boards that operate within Tillsonburg, including:
Committees of Council
Citizen-led advisory committees are an important source of information, advice and feedback for Council.
There are ten (10) active advisory committees that Council has established for the 2022-2026 term. These committees include:
- Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Affordable and Attainable Housing Advisory Committee
- Community Health Care Advisory Committee
- Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Parks, Beautification and Cemeteries Advisory Committee
- Recreation and Sports Advisory Committee
- Tillsonburg Airport Advisory Committee
- Museum, Culture, Heritage and Special Awards Advisory Committee
- Traffic Advisory Committee
- Tillsonburg Youth Advisory Council
The Town of Tillsonburg has vacancies on the following Boards/Council Advisory Committees:
- Police Services Board
If you are interested in applying, please complete the online application form by March 8 at 4:30 p.m.
For any questions related to the Council advisory committee appointment process, please contact the Clerk's Office
The information below will be updated when each advisory committee has established a meeting schedule.
To request access to an advisory committee meeting, please contact the Clerk's Office
For meeting dates and times, see the Town Meeting Calendar or contact email@example.com