The Economic Development Advisory Committee advises on initiatives to attract and retain investment within the community.
- To advise on initiatives to generate and sustain employee and business investment in the community;
- To provide advice on strategies and plans including
- The Economic Development Strategy
- The Community Strategic Plan
- Annual Departmental Business Plans
- To advise and inform Council on new development legislation and funding initiatives, and to review pending Provincial development legislation and funding initiatives;
- To develop and maintain working relations with business owners, the Chamber of Commerce and the downtown Business Improvement Area Board.
The Economic Development Advisory Committee shall be comprised of seven members, including one member of Town Council, a representative from the Chamber of Commerce, a representative from the Business Improvement Association and a representative of the Real Estate Board, with a maximum of twelve members.
For meeting dates and times, see the Town Meeting Calendar or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To view agendas and minutes please search the Town Meetings Calendar or the Town of Tillsonburg's Online Records Archive.