Economic Development Advisory Committee>
The Economic Development Advisory Committee advises on initiatives to attract and retain investment within the community.
- To advise on initiatives to generate and sustain employee and business investment in the community;
- To provide advice on strategies and plans including
- The Economic Development Strategy
- The Community Strategic Plan
- Annual Departmental Business Plans
- To advise and inform Council on new development legislation and funding initiatives, and to review pending Provincial development legislation and funding initiatives;
- To develop and maintain working relations with business owners, the Chamber of Commerce and the downtown Business Improvement Area Board.
Terms of Reference
View a copy of the Economic Development Advisory Committee's Terms of Reference.
The Economic Development Advisory Committee shall be comprised of seven members, including one member of Town Council, a representative from the Chamber of Commerce, a representative from the Business Improvement Association and a representative of the Real Estate Board, with a maximum of twelve members.
Agendas and Minutes
To view agendas and minutes please search the Town Meetings Calendar or the Town of Tillsonburg's Online Records Archive.