Encroachment Permit

If you plan to temporarily occupy any portion of the Town's right-of-way or public lands, you are required to apply for an Encroachment Permit. If you have hired a contractor, the contractor must be the one to apply for the Encroachment Permit. 

Common reasons an Encroachment Permit may be required include:

  • expansion or resurfacing of a driveway
  • storage containers being placed on a roadway
  • scaffolding for construction work

Guide to Encroachment Permits

Scroll to top