Admission and Hours
The Tillsonburg Museum, located at Annandale National Historic Site, houses more than 18,000 artifacts from Tillsonburg's past.
The largest item in the museum's collection is Annandale House, a fully restored Victorian home built by Tillsonburg's first mayor, E.D. Tillson. The museum also offers programs and events for all ages.
About the museum
Tillsonburg's first community museum was created under a by-law in 1973. It was originally housed in the Evergreens Dance Hall on the banks of Lake Lisgar. During the 1980s, the museum was relocated from the dance hall to Annandale House.
The museum wing of Annandale National Historic Site includes:
Do you have items related to Tillsonburg that you think would be good additions to the museum's permanent collection? Please contact us with information about the object(s) you wish to donate including:
- what the item is
- information about the item's function
- any background history you know about the item and how it came into your possession
- name of person offering it for donation to the museum and contact information
If the item is accepted for the museum's collection, a tax receipt may be issued. Please note that due to storage and display limitations, not all items offered for donation will be accepted.
Annandale National Historic Site>
30 Tillson Avenue
- 9:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Closed Saturdays
- 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Sundays
- See Social Media Holidays